Welcome to Faithlife Giving!
Thank you for using Faithlife Giving!
To get started, simply follow these three steps:
- Visit giving.faithlife.com and select your church or ministry
- Fill in the details about your organization’s contact and financial information.
- Share the donation form with your congregants.
After you’ve finished setting up Faithlife Giving, you are ready to accept gifts on your church’s Faithlife page.
If any issues come up, post them to this group. Not only will our team help you personally, but we’ll use your feedback to keep fine-tuning Faithlife Giving.
Our goal is to make this tool a blessing to your congregation and many others, and your suggestions will help us greatly.
Thank you again for partnering with us,
The Faithlife Giving Team
- RehobothSaints Centerphx
- how do you add an additional(s) funding choices/options in Faithlife Giving?
- Pastor Ray Gibbs In your finance team go to Giving Configuration --> Giving Features. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a spot to add funds. Here is a walk through guide as well: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005024771-Configure-Funds
- Hello. I am brand new to faithlife giving and just have a quick question. I am trying to test out the "text to give" feature. I texted "Give 10" to the number we have been given and nothing happened. I did not receive any sort of confirmation. Nothing. I don't want to keep texting but I am not sure how to correct this. Please help.
- Ok. The new Text to Give number is working. When I ran my test, it brought about another question. It was my understanding in my initial conversation that the Text to Give was a financial platform/portal in itself. But when I ran the test, I received a message that took me to the web portal. In the rural area where I serve, there are several people who have flip phones that will not access a web portal. In other words, a good portion (not the majority or some overwhelming percentage, but a goodly number) have phones that are not smart phones with internet access. The Text to Give was supposed to be an option for these folks. Did I misunderstand something? Or is there something else I need to setup?
- Thank you for reaching out, C. Whitney Simmons. Tanner Johnson (Faithlife) is correct. Text to Give includes an initial setup via web browser to register the phone number for the giver and set up the stored payment method for future use. All subsequent gifts will use that stored payment account to process the gift with the giver texts Give and an amount (e.g. Give 10). We will look into other alternatives to this implementation.
- How do I see what my recurring giving is, and how do I change it?
- Is there any way to embed a Faithlife giving button on our church Facebook page?
- For some reason the Dashboard page of our Finance Team (Northside Bible Church) is stuck on saying we are at 80% and need to publish our giving to the website. Ive already done this and it is live. Also yesterday it did say 100% and now its back to 80%. Is this Dashboard page supposed to show anything valuable in the Finance Team or is that only for people using Equip?
- We are just now setting up giving. Maybe I am missing a setting, but how do we determine which fund is the default on the /give page? It seems like its going in alphabetical order which means it defaults to benevolence for us instead of General. Is there a way to tell it to make a certain fund be the default fund on the give page? For now I solved this by just putting a dash in front of general. But this is sloppy.
- We are a part of the Faithlife Equip Early Access and just this week with everything going on, decided to get set up for Faithlife Giving. We have one person who donated and it's dated as March 17, but it says pending on the donation. Just wondering how long after a donation does it show up in our account. Is it done weekly, the moment someone donates, or of some kind of regular pattern. Thanks!
- I’m interested in this as well. I did a test donation 6 days ago which cleared my bank 3 days ago, yet Faithlife still shows “pending”