Do you think hiring is one of the most important skills a company can develop? We do, and this role is an important part of helping us grow that skill.
We use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter who will join us in our mission. As part of the Software Development department you will focus on recruiting Software Developers, UI/UX Designers, and Systems Engineers to help us accelerate our efforts to achieve this mission.
The ideal person for this role aligns with our corporate values and is excited to help find others who align with these values.
Honesty—Speak the truth with courage and kindness.
Openness—Share generously, keep asking questions.
Awesomeness—Provoke delighted exclamations: make the customer giggle.
Growth—Onward, upward: growing the church, growing each other.
Initiative—The person you’re waiting for Is you.
Elegance—Everything you need and nothing more.
Shipping—Our products can’t help anyone until they have them.
About the role
- You will be timely, courteous, and kind in all communication with candidates.
- You will seek out and engage with potential candidates about how Faithlife could be a fit for their skills and interests.
- You will collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and strive to find candidates that match those needs.
- You will look for and recommend events, conferences, and other opportunities that align with Faithlife hiring goals.
- You will travel to and represent Faithlife at career fairs, conferences, and other outreach events.
- You will keep candidates up to date on the status of their application.
- You will keep our applicant tracking system up to date and organized.
- You will schedule interviews.