Academic Account Executive
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
The Academic Sales Account Executive is a key member of the Faithlife Academic Sales team, reporting directly to the Director of Academic Solutions. This individual will be responsible for driving sales and closing multi-year volume license agreements with academic institutions including Seminaries, Bible Colleges and Universities.
HR Reporting to: Director of Academic Solutions
- Drive effective communication of the Faithlife academic value proposition to senior academic business decision makers and key influencers in higher education accounts
- Continuously build, drive and grow a sales pipeline to achieve sales results of 100% or more of assigned sales revenue quota
- Negotiate and close multi-year customer contracts with total contract values of $250,000 and above
- Create reference-able customers and drive the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Deliver timely and accurate revenue forecasts and account plans for assigned territory and accounts
- Ensure that users are highly engaged with the software, and that follow up sales can occur with the institution and with individuals post-graduation
- Ensure contracts are profitable and also attractive to customers
- Prior account-based sales experience with a track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Prior experience with the use of technology in education and/or ministry
- Strong business acumen and passion for technology/li>
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build executive level relationships across the customer organization
- Strong analytic and financial skills
- Demonstrated quantitative skills
- Degree in business and/or biblical or theological studies preferred
- Skill using Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel for building custom products and proposals
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time remote position.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.