Affiliate Partnership Coordinator (Part-Time)
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a part-time Affiliate Partnership Coordinator for our reward-based influencer marketing efforts. Under the leadership of the Partnership Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for communicating with affiliate partners, running monthly commission reports, and researching potential new partners.
Direct Reporting to: Partnership Marketing Manager (Strategic Marketing Team)
- Plan, initiate, develop, and retain key affiliate partnerships
- Manage monthly partner payouts and reporting
- Forge new affiliate partnerships in non-existent channels
- Seek opportunities for leveraging all Faithlife brands
- Build on existing affiliate partnership and create new relationships within those channels
- Create an affiliate partnership database and engagement outreach calendar
- Develop guidelines and best practices for affiliate partnerships
- Create and manage affiliate revenue report
- Create and develop new affiliate partner revenue opportunities
- Create and send monthly affiliate partner newsletter
- Passion for technology, Bible study products, and church products
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with excel and other reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build to capacity individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best.
- Establish trust and inspire others.
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and hold others to the same.
- Champion the organization and advocate solutions in the company's overall best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This position is located in Bellingham, WA or Remote.