Marketing Manager - Giving Products
Location: Bellingham, WA
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading-edge software tools, community collaboration, and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, theologians, and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multimedia content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the marketing for our new giving programs, starting with our Faithlife Giving SaaS product. The foundational idea is to offer cloud-based technology designed to provide churches with the latest approaches that address their funding needs in the same ways their followers engage with their digital world.
As the Senior Marketing Manager of Giving Products, you’ll work with product management, development, and sales to manage and coordinate the go-to-market strategy for multiple business-to-business subscription giving products for the church market. You will develop strong customer feedback loops and testing plans and work with the team to iterate on positioning, marketing tactics, and customer onboarding and communication. You will work closely with the sales and advertising teams to develop, test, and optimize lead acquisition and nurture campaigns.
You might be a fit for this role if you are:
- Experienced. You have 6 to 8 years of progressive role growth in digital marketing for B2B SaaS products.
- Knowledgeable. You know, live, and breathe digital marketing. You also have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and the needs that drive purchasing decisions by church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. Customer-focused, you thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You are hungry for data, learn quickly from failure, and quickly pivot away from that which isn’t working.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks. You are the epitome of a self-starter with the determination to achieve the next goal rapidly.
- Team player. You know how to develop trust, and work effectively with others to achieve the organization's objectives. You get your point across in a friendly, trusting way, regardless of the medium or the audience. You are skilled at working on cross-functional teams.
- Oversee the team that will create and manage the go-to-market strategy for Giving products by working closely with the product management, development, and sales teams.
- Work with the creative and product management teams to create product positioning, differentiators, and messaging matrix.
- Lead the marketing strategy for developing, testing, and optimizing websites for new products. These websites will acquire leads, inform potential customers of product benefits, and sell new products.
- Develop lead acquisition and nurture campaigns that hit monthly goals of sales qualified leads. This work will be done in partnership with our campaign manager, content lead, and customer engagement lead. It will involve creating integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, advertising, blog, app messaging, social media, and more.
- Review the automated cultivation campaigns, churn mitigation campaigns, and winback campaigns. Work closely with the creative and operations teams to implement planned work.
- Develop automated cross-sell campaigns.
- Work with industry influencers to try the new products, provide feedback, and eventually promote the new products.
- Identify opportunities and create the strategy to grow existing SaaS products by acquiring and nurturing leads and mitigating churn.
- Create and manage a testing roadmap and strong customer feedback loops for the new products. Use data and customer feedback to provide a voice in product engineering and architecture.
- Closely monitor competitors to help inform marketing decisions and tactics.
- Track subscription trends and data and use this information to drive strategy and decisions.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing specialists to generate the marketing strategy for new Giving products and implement from there. Ensure the proper processes are in place to strive for success and meet goals.
- Develop and implement new processes to manage Faithlife Giving’s marketing efforts.
- Manage business owners’ expectations by pitching product strategy to internal stakeholders.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Good understanding of church business operations. Understanding of a church’s operational goals, particularly around giving and church management solutions, as well as a church’s challenges and concerns.
- Experienced with creating go-to-market strategies and taking new products to market.
- Experienced with leading marketing for SaaS products, subscription marketing, and B2B marketing.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of project management fundamentals a plus.
- Have successfully managed multiple growing business lines at once.
- Strong track record of team leadership, mentorship, and cross-functional leadership and influence.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.