Organization • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 86798 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and developers!Follow
- I know I've seen it posted before, but since I cannot find it in any of my searches, can someone explain again how to create a countdown counter as a Countdown with any background? Thx in advance
- Hi Bruce Anschutz, I came up with the idea a few years back. Here is a place that I answered someone who had a similar question: https://faithlife.com/posts/1779020Faithlife Proclaim - FaithlifeHi everyone. I have a question regarding countdown... Can I add a countdown of my own design lets say on a static image somewhere on the top corner? For ex: I have a welcome image and I want to show a countdown on the top of the image on a smaller scale... Thanks Emilfaithlife.com
- Just piggy-backing off of Steven. Canva is a free tool and I can make a personalized Countdown in about 10 minutes. Here's a quick video I made to show you how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdcMUiwJYw&ab_channel=DonaldManchester
- Question for the group. With Faithlife constantly sunsetting features, is there a risk of Proclaim going away? We love proclaim for our service and its been the best software for our workflow - better than ProPresenter for sure. It would hurt us to have to relearn a platform when proclaim has fit in to our service workflow so seemlessly!
- Robert Lester Even with all of the changes that are happening, I can assure you that there are no plans to get rid of Proclaim. It is here to stay, so no need to worry about having to relearn a new program!
- What is better for running Proclaim Remote, an Android Tablet or an iPad?
- I use iPad Pro. No complaints here.
- Tim Cromwell Great question. The Proclaim Remote apps functionality likely won't differ on either OS. The important thing to consider is that you have a strong internet connection to the device while standing on stage.
- Anyone else seeing longer upload times for content? It seems to be taking much longer for my image slideshows to load to the cloud. Am I missing something on my end? Thanks!
- Yes, we are seeing much longer upload times for our sermons. It takes hours! I hope that things will get better after the Sunset. Also on our website, the view shows as a cell phone (cutting off the full view). However, we have the computer view set. This just started happening within the last 3 Sundays.
Community of Grace — EditedWe have had a couple of Sundays where the pastor's slides would not transfer over from Logos to Proclaim. The problem persisted on more than one computer and from more than one location. On both of these occasions we could also not export to PowerPoint in order to import slides manually.
- I have been noticing for months a lag in updating services and importing from Logos. And yesterday I had two videos loaded tested them at the church before service then during service no videos would play including countdown slides.
- Is there a way to change / force a video to have a black background similar to how images allow for changing background from transparent to a color? When we get non 16x9 videos to play Proclaim is sending transparency to our ATEM that we don’t want. I know I can re-encode those videos to a new video file but hoping for a more volunteer friendly solution to just tell proclaim that all videos have black backgrounds. ideas?
- In a different place?
- Oh, change video
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jordan!
- Its now 5 weeks until Faithlife equip gets sunsetted, can I please ask how will we do things that are currently supported out of faithlife groups after the 30th of June. We have migrated off Faithlife Equip, Website, Livestream and of course Giving (which never worked outside the US), but I am now having to add new members of our worship teams to Faithlife Equip to give them access to Proclaim, please can you give us an urgent update on all the cojoined functionality that is utilised in Logos, Sermon, image library and Proclaim that currently gets managed in Equip? I hope we will not loose any functionality in the short term. Regards Dave Food Runnymede Christian FellowshipRunnymede Christian FellowshipThe website of Runnymede Christian Fellowship, a church based in Egham and serving the surrounding community.www.e-runnymede.co.uk
- All of those predated Equip and will continue to function. The church group for sermons, presentation teams for proclaim, and worship teams for your music. Faithlife.com and the groups functionality will be staying. You will just be missing the equip related feature from the sidebar.
- Images as backgrounds. How to make them fainter
- Christ Church (United Reformed) Petts Wood unfortunately proclaim does not have image masking built in, you would need to edit the image in a photo editing tool to create either an opacity percentage in the original layer, or add an opaque layer to the original image to obscure it and make it "fainter"
- A few weeks back, it felt like I was getting pounded with notifications to update our proclaim remote app so that it would be compatible with an upcoming version of Proclaim. Made it seem like a big Proclaim update was imminent. Is there something coming down the pipeline soon? Mostly wondering because I'm bracing for our Mac Pro running MacOS Mojave to lose compatibility...
- Thanks for the question Josh List. We put a lot of emphasis on updating the Remote because newer versions of Proclaim use a different method of controlling and following slides using a standard internet connection. Older versions of the Remote won't support these features, and we wanted to make sure people had plenty of time to update their devices before we lit everything up a couple weeks ago. As a result of these changes you should see improved stability and performance using a standard internet connection with the Remote. A Local Wifi connection is still preferred, but as we dial in the services it may be that it'll only be truly necessary in an offline environment.
- Yes I think that will help a lot Because I use Proclaim app a lot f times And it has being bringing issues
- Since two upgrades ago, when exiting Proclaim we get a message of media cannot upload, return to Proclaim and try again or exist without the upload. Any ideas as to why the upload cannot happen or we're getting this error message
- Hello James C. Smith We we able to track the issue to a failure to upload due to a loss of network connectivity and a failure to retry the upload once network connectivity is restored, but that should have been fixed in 3.6.0.0025. 3.6.0.0029 is now available. if you have not updated yet I would highly recommend it. We would also appreciate you submitting your log files from the computer that is stuck on the upload screen, if you have not already done so. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007374731-How-Do-I-Submit-Log-Files-
- it is happening on a laptop and a pc. I'll send the log files from both
- We received both sets of logs James C. Smith Thank you!