Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 58,099 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- Does anyone know if proclaims lighting cues work with IKEAs TRÅDFRI wireless lighting system?? We’d like to setup some ambient lighting that can be controlled by proclaim but Philips hue is quite expensive. Thanks
- Greetings! It appears that our bulletin didn't automatically generate from our presentation as usual. What might have caused this? Can it be recovered or regenerated??
- Just want to compliment the Proclaim team for Proclaim running smoothly for the past 4-5 weeks without a hitch. As I complain when it didn't, I should compliment when it does. I also am happy to see that the slides bar at the bottom of the Android app for controlling the slides can now be expanded up to make it bigger. So now I just let it show 3 slides with the current slide at the middle (like the PowerPoint). Previously I tend to press on the wrong one since there were many small ones. The Trivia also has been working smoothly, as we let it run as part of the pre-service loop.
- Is there a reason proclaim notes has the ability with mac OS to highlight words in blue but not on a pc? Thanks!
- You’re awesome! Thank you so much! Have a great Sunday!
- Can't sync the presentation even though we have internet connection. Tried logging out and in. Church starts in an hour, help!
Plymouth Church — Editedyes and only certain slides are unable to load correctly
- Is there a way to add animation to text? I made a slide on power point and added animation to the text but when I imported it to Proclaim the animation doesn't apply.
- You can save the slide in PowerPoint as an animation or a video and input as a video instead as a content slide.
- Can you only use the PowerPoint slide on the computer you have it on? I got to church this morning and it just shows a blank slide.
- I believe that is correct. To use the text animations from Powerpoint, you may import the Powerpoint into Proclaim, and select the option to Transfer control to PowerPoint. Notice the warning at the bottom: "You will not be able to use this media on other computers." So, you will want to first put the PowerPoint onto the computer running Proclaim, then import the PowerPoint on that computer. Note: I am using Windows computer for Proclaim. Someone else will have to verify if this works on Macs.
- How do I get application monitor not go full screen when I go on air?
- Mark W Davis, Is it displaying the slides instead of the program interface? You may need to extend your displays first https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127392-Why-do-my-laptop-view-and-projector-view-look-the-same-when-on-air- And then go to Settings > Displays, and make sure monitor 1 is set to not used.Why do my laptop view and projector view look the same when on air?First you'll want to make sure that your operating system is treating the projector display as a secondary display rather than a mirrored display. On Windows you will find this setting in the Contr...support.faithlife.com
- Verse Label is not showing on Confidence Monitor How do I get it to show? Is there a template for the confidence monitor that I can ,modify (the fonts and colors are pretty much useless!) How do I change the layout of the confidence monitor? For example I want the words center aligned. How do I add text to the confidence monitor that does not show up on the main monitor? This was easy with Easy Worship and Chrodpro Tags.
- Hello Production Team, At the moment, all of our confidence monitor customizations will be under Settings > Display in the "Confidence Monitor" section. So things like layout, color, and verse numbering aren't an option. We do hope to bring improvements in the future, so feel free to leave some recommendations on our UserVoice page https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general As for displaying notes that only the confidence monitor can see, there are a few things you can do. We do have the "Stage" button to send messages to the confidence monitor, whether a custom message or an already configured one. Alternatively, if you right-click on a slide and select "Add Text Box", you can enter a message in here and resize it to 1, that way it's only visible on the confidence monitor and not to the main audience.General: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- how do you select the notes tab on multiple slides? It'd driving me nuts that I have to select the tap individually for each slide.
- Hello, Ordinary Faith - Multiple slides within a content item will share notes -- please see the link below for adding slides to a specific item. If you are having trouble with that, I wonder if you might not be referencing multiple content items?How do I add more slides to a content item?Everything you add to your Proclaim presentation is part of a service item. Each service item can contain one, or multiple slides. For content service items you can insert slide breaks, allowing ...support.faithlife.com
- Hi, we have purchased proclaim and will be using the system for the first time this Sunday instead of Propresenter. Last night we attempted to use the remote app to control the slides when on air however, even though we connected the slides from the main computer did not follow. Are there any requirements to make this work that we may have missed?
- Hello Landon Todd, Do you know if you were setup for a local Wi-Fi connection? https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375871-Proclaim-Local-Wi-Fi-Remote If you go in to the settings menu in the remote app, there will be a "Send support info" button that you can use to send us log files. We can look at those logs and check the connection status.Proclaim Local Wi-Fi RemoteControl your presentation over a local network with the Proclaim local Wi-Fi Remote. You can view your slides and notes, and quickly move between service items. To learn how to control you sermon o...support.faithlife.com
- Local WiFi works much better.
- just checked and I was not setup for local WiFi . Will try it out.